Express ServiceIslandlink offers between four and six round-trip bus services every day between Nanaimo and Victoria, depending on the season. In addition, we offer between four and six round-trip bus services every day between Nanaimo and north of Nanaimo, to Buckley Bay, Courtenay and Campbell River, depending on the season.
Now, for the first time, we also offer a daily EXP (Express) service which operates non-stop between Buckley Bay and Victoria in both directions, and a complementary service between Buckley Bay and Courtenay - Campbell River. These services operate year-round.
This EXP service, by avoiding the time consuming stop in Nanaimo, allows for a much faster travel time between Campbell River and Victoria, and between Courtenay and Victoria. In addition, the one way bus fare is $10.00 cheaper than using the alternate service stopping in Nanaimo.
- Southbound departure times: from Campbell River - 2:45pm; Courtenay - 3:35pm; Buckley Bay - 4:05pm. Arrival in Victoria is 6:35pm.
- Northbound departure times: from Victoria - 9:00am. Arrival in Buckley Bay - 11:35am; Courtenay - 12:05pm; Campbell River - 12:55pm.
Our reward program that enables everybody to save
- Every time you book a seat on or you are awarded iPOINTS, which help you pay for your next or ticket.
- iPOINTS may also be purchased at a discount, enabling savings of up to 31% on all your ticket purchases.
FaresIn order to make travel more affordable for those with some flexibility in their travel plans, we are including more FAREDEAL! fares in our schedule than ever before. There is one fare level: $19.99 - for booked passengers only. Remember a booking can only be made online, on this website. Look for any route with an - FD suffix in the booking system.
Wi-FiFREE Wi-FI is now available on all buses
Oct 9th, 2018 - May 15th, 2019
- FOUR daily round-trip frequencies: Campbell River-Courtenay-Cumberland-Buckley Bay-Parksville-Departure Bay, Nanaimo, and Departure Bay, Nanaimo-Ladysmith-Chemainus-Duncan-Mill Bay-Victoria.
- New Victoria to Buckley Bay daily NON-STOP service, and beyond to Cumberland, Courtenay, Merville, Black Creek, Oyster River and Campbell River, effective June 23rd, 2018:
- Nearly one hour QUICKER to / from Victoria than existing bus services, all of which stop in Nanaimo.
- $10.00 per person CHEAPER than other bus services, in each direction.
- Convenient 2:45pm departure from Campbell River, and 9:00am departure from Victoria.
- Additional daily service between Buckley Bay and Union Bay, Royston, Courtenay, Merville, Black Creek, Oyster River and Campbell River.
Please remember, the only way to guarantee a seat on the schedule of your choice is to book online, on this website. More schedule & price details? Click here