Express ServiceFor many years we have been offering daily bus services Nanaimo - Victoria and Nanaimo - Courtenay/Campbell River.
Now there is an even quicker way to get to Victoria from up-Island - on our express service that does not stop in Nanaimo.
Departure from Campbell River is 8:50am every day, departure from Victoria is 2:20pm.
Better still the fare is lower than on the other trips via Nanaimo
For schedule, availability and price enquiries, and to make a booking; click here
Our reward program that enables everybody to save
- Every time you book a seat on or you are awarded iPOINTS, which help you pay for your next or ticket.
- iPOINTS may also be purchased at a discount, enabling savings of up to 31% on all your ticket purchases.
Wi-FiFREE Wi-FI is now available on all buses
Oct 9th, 2018 - May 15th, 2019
- FOUR daily round-trip frequencies: Campbell River-Courtenay-Cumberland-Buckley Bay-Parksville-Departure Bay, Nanaimo, and Departure Bay, Nanaimo-Ladysmith-Chemainus-Duncan-Mill Bay-Victoria.
- New Victoria to Buckley Bay daily NON-STOP service, and beyond to Cumberland, Courtenay, Merville, Black Creek, Oyster River and Campbell River, effective June 23rd, 2018:
- Nearly one hour QUICKER to / from Victoria than existing bus services, all of which stop in Nanaimo.
- $10.00 per person CHEAPER than other bus services, in each direction.
- Convenient 2:45pm departure from Campbell River, and 9:00am departure from Victoria.
- Additional daily service between Buckley Bay and Union Bay, Royston, Courtenay, Merville, Black Creek, Oyster River and Campbell River.
Please remember, the only way to guarantee a seat on the schedule of your choice is to book online, on this website. More schedule & price details? Click here